Take a deeper look into your Yoga practice and learn about yourself along the way. Teacher Training is an opportunity to learn how to advance yourself and others in the process. What you will Gain:
- New found confidence and strength in your yoga practice and daily life
- How to teach yoga as an all-encompassing workout for body, mind and spirit
- The history of yoga and how to apply its principles to life today
- Proper asana alignment, how to avoid injury
- Knowledge of basic anatomy
- How to sequence a Yoga class based upon the level of the students being taught
- Tools to create and teach dynamic yoga classes to help you build a loyal following
- How to give verbal adjustments for your students
- Basic yoga business techniques
The training will begin in September and will cover 7 weekends over a 6 month period.
Wed - 5:30 - 9:00pm
Fri - 5:00 - 9:00pm
Sat - Sun - 9:00 - 5:30pm
Wed. Sept 6th
Wed. Oct. 4th
Wed. Nov. 1st
Wed. Nov. 29th
Wed. Jan. 3rd
Wed. Jan. 31st
Wed. Feb. 14th
March 10th-11thSee what past trainees have to say!
From start to finish the instructors were professional, responsive and supportive. The curriculum was excellent and very comprehensive. I had ample time to do our assignments, and the material was clearly presented and well thought out. I was able to contact the instructors by email or phone at any time which was sometimes helpful. They all made learning some very complex material accessible and more often than not a great deal of fun. I had enough time to practice and demonstrate my knowledge in a way that helped me to understand what I had learned. An excellent experience and I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in quality learning.
Yoga Krewe is a beautiful family of yogis. The 200 hour training made the family circle a little tighter. Paige, Loren, and Michelle are all so dedicated to these teachings and made every moment of the training a worthwhile experience. Anyone who is slightly considering taking this course should do it.
-SarahInvestment in Your Training:
Deposit of $400 goes toward total tuition to save your spot
Email for tuition Michelle@YogaKrewe.com
Once training begins, the full-price of tuition is non-refundable. If you do not complete the training, you are still responsible for the cost of tuition
***Payment plan is available (deposit plus first month payment is due on day 1 of training)
***Ask us about Cash/check discounts available!!